Friday, January 2, 2009

The yearly-10 Shocking/Outrageous & Entertaining Moments of '08

Shocking/Outrageous & Entertaining Moments of '08 w/ Bonuses, Ads : ) & Highlights......
It was a CRAZY YEAR hands down one for the books!!! And Ronnette list them all for you to laugh at!

***Bonus: Amy Winehouse***{[Entertaining]}

***Honorable Mention lol*** Young Buck Crying on the phone to 50!???! SMH

10. Lil Wayne moving a million copies in its first week??!!!? Shocking WTF Who knew so many people could connect to half the shit that comes out of Wayne mouth! PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT HALF THE TIME!!

9. Britney Spears- {[Entertaining]} The year kicked off with her looking dazed & disheveled as she was strapped to a gurney and carted off to the psych ward. The year ends with her having had her album @ #1- I must say womanizer is a good song! Shout out to Candice for putting me on it.

****A Word From Our Sponsor****
Do Remember This Friday! The Capricorn Bash January 2, 2009
999 Bedford Ave Brooklyn. Mention DPRC @ The Door!
**********************************

8. TI tries to prepare for war in ATL?!!!?? What the hell does he need all those guns for??? The shocker though is all he got was 1 year probation! Hey hes too cute for Jail!

*** Diddy's Swagger Like Puff- @#%OUTRAGEOUS@#% I threw-up a little in my mouth when I heard this! I like diddy but I wish he'd stop the nonsense! (have yall seen his new commercial! WTF)

7. Tina Fey's return to "Saturday Night Live" as Republican vice presidential hopeful Sarah Palin*** {[Entertaining]} *** Yo I don't even watch TV but I did Youtube the hell out of Saturday night live this year. Whats sad is half the time Tina Fey didn't even need to act, Sarah Palin was just dumb by herself! Vice President my ass!Watch one of the videos

6. "We're in a recession"- I say this on a regular now! Shocking & @#%OUTRAGEOUS@#% According to Women's Wear Daily; the fashion industry lost more than 50 million dollars this year!! My bank and many other was shut down! Wall Street seen the worst fall in 20 years, Crazy!!! Protect ya wallets!!

====================================================

****A Word From Me! Your Sponsor****

DPRC (my Clothing line) http://www.dprcdesign.com/

I haven't finished updating the site but you can tell me if you like my progress.
DPRC will be selling and exhibiting the Spring 2009 Collection @ Cargo's Shopper's Delight: Fashion, Art & Music in NYC January 19th & 20th 2009
Cargo's website
====================================================

5. "The Dark Night" Heath Ledger Dies Shocking Ok so some of you are like why is this on the list??? Well I liked him I've watched Ten Things I Hate About You over 30 times!! PROBLEM?! Plus I spent this Christmas with Candice, I sat on her couch and watch her HBO on demand I finally saw The Dark Knight it was great! heath did a damn good job! R.I.P


4. Notorious B.I.G After being put on hold since 2007 The biggie movie began production and is scheduled in theaters January 16th 2009! I got my tims ready to go to the movies, who's down? Hopefully {[Entertaining]} Please let it be a good movie I'm a big fan!


"I got seven Mack 11's, about eight 38'sNine 9's, ten mack tens, the shits never endsYou can't touch my richesEven if you had MC Hammer and them 357 bitches....


""Buck one for Bucktown, BROOKLYN what the***?"*extra credit if you could tell me what song this line is from??



***The Eliot Spitzer prostitution scandal {[Entertaining]} March 10, 2008, The New York Times reported that Democratic New York Governor Eliot Spitzer had patronized a prostitution service called Emperors Club VIP. The highest-ranked prostitutes cost $5,500 an hour @#%OUTRAGEOUS@#% only because it seems I'm in the wrong business.


3. 50 Shoots Walk?!!? Shocking & @#%OUTRAGEOUS@#%"The three New York City police detectives charged with manslaughter in the 2006 shooting death of Sean Bell, 23, on his wedding day as he was leaving his bachelor party with two friends were acquitted of all charges"


"Sean Carter, Sean BellWhat's the difference? Do tell50 Shots Or 50 Mill?Ain't no difference go to hell"- Jay Z ...sorry all of a sudden I'm in a rap mood.


2. ****Special**** Obama Wins!!!! and no one was shot!Barack Obama shattered more than 200 years of history by becoming the 44th president of the United States


"Why is Bush acting like he trying to get Osama? Why don't we impeach him and elect Obama?" - Common from Jadakiss - "Why (Remix)" (Feat. Common, Styles P & Nas)


This was the first time I ever heard of Obama! This remix came out in 2004


Check out the Top 10 Obama Rap Songs


***Lets not forget also in 2008 a women ran for president for the first time


1. Election Day Turnout Shocking but Rewarding A Dollar Cad Driver says to me that morning; "Did ya go an vote?!, Mi a fah git up 6 in the manin' an vote!" lol


I ran into an 18 year old girl, she didn't know her district, she didn't have her registration card, and she didn't even know how to vote but she was there!!!!!!! Lines were out of control and they were even traffic records broken Eelection Day, now that's what I'm talking 'bout! Who says the young generation doesn't care! Who says blacks and Hispanics don't vote?! We just needed a reason.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails