Friday, January 9, 2009

Casa la Femme Resturant - Belly dancing AND food

Looking for some place different to eat? The newest hotspot for 09 is Casa la Femme in the West Village, NYC. This full fledge Mediterranean restaurant is complete with chandeliers, drapes, hooka, exotic deserts and exotic dancers… I mean belly dancer. The reviews said this was a great date spot but personally I don’t know how I feel about taking my boyfriend for drinks and watching girls who can shake it better than me. On another note, I will definitely go with the girls to smoke the hooka and get real Egyptian food.

Down Side: There are only 5 entrees so you’ll probably just be getting multiple appetizers which will add up for a pricey bill. Preview the menu here. Reservations are preferred.

Casa La Femme

140 Charles St. (Charles and Washington Sts.)

212-505-8129


PS. This venue used to be in Midtown on First Ave. and 59th St.

Is this the same Egyptian restaurant where Carrie took her friends on her birthday and accidently invited Mr. Big and his date?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails