The whole video is 11 minutes long but peep the girl in all black in the back. She did a little two step earlier. I guess she was so nervous that she inevitable fell.
And my favorite model Channel makes a grand entrance
Take a bow models.
I've been talking a lot about bags, so it’s only fair I give you the scoop on what I’m toting. (Clock wise)
1. Sudoku Puzzle – ripped from the AM
3. Work Id
5. Netflix – I have a habit of walking around with my mail
6. Target look book – I love target.
7. Lancome Juicy Tubes
8. C.O. Bigelow Lip Gloss - Taste great, right amount of shine
9. Robert Le Heros Planner – So don’t want to double book
10. Maybeline Great Lash Mascara
11. Marie Claire October Issue - - I always have a new magazine at all times
12. iPod Touch - I HATE Apple and there iPods but I don't know how I ever lived without it (thanks guys).
13. Vaseline Hand Lotion – Not the best but great travel size
14. $20 – Ooh money
Oh and the Bag Monserat De Lucca $420 - But I got it at wholesale baby. One of the industry perks.
"Real fashionistas don’t wear Coach." - Rosalie, The Urban Fashionista
Yeah, I said it. Real fashionistas don’t wear Coach. Coach will never be an “it bag”. Sure Coach is an American classic like Ralph Lauren, Donna Karen, Diana Von Furstenberg and even Tory Burch (as some may say) but that doesn’t make you fashionable, it makes you an old, boring classic. Why wear Chanel No. 5 when you can wear Gucci by Gucci. And then they started the logo collection a few years back. I hate logos! I understand some women need to prove they “got it” but you don’t “got nothing” sporting Coach. Go for Goyard, that’s impressive. Now please don’t get me mistaken. I respect the lines 67 years of existence starting in
Check out my take on Man Bags on SH Collective blog.
PS. To all the diehard Coach fans who have been bashing me: If you stop criticizing and READ the post, you will see that I wasn’t downing Coach, just logo bags. I did not say everyone should wear Chanel! I gave options of young designers at all price points.