Sunday, September 21, 2008

Whats In My Bag

I've been talking a lot about bags, so it’s only fair I give you the scoop on what I’m toting. (Clock wise)

1. Sudoku Puzzle – ripped from the AM New York

2. T-Mobile Dash – No internet involved, only calling, texting and my alarm!

3. Work Id

4. Almas Wallet - Straight from Argentina baby

5. Netflix – I have a habit of walking around with my mail

6. Target look book – I love target.

7. Lancome Juicy Tubes

8. C.O. Bigelow Lip Gloss - Taste great, right amount of shine

9. Robert Le Heros Planner – So don’t want to double book

10. Maybeline Great Lash Mascara

11. Marie Claire October Issue - - I always have a new magazine at all times

12. iPod Touch - I HATE Apple and there iPods but I don't know how I ever lived without it (thanks guys).

13. Vaseline Hand Lotion – Not the best but great travel size

14. $20 – Ooh money

15. 2GB Flash Drive – My life’s in drive

Oh and the Bag Monserat De Lucca $420 - But I got it at wholesale baby. One of the industry perks.

1 comment:

Ainz Neal said...

How do you find anything in there?

Related Posts with Thumbnails