Monday, September 29, 2008

Model Mayhem

This is exactly why I wear flats. Standing tall at 5 ft you would think all of my shoes should be at least 4 inches high. I can't do it, they're just not for me. I can admit I can’t walk in them and I won’t even try. With all the stumbles and spills from Fall 08 fashion week I’ll stick to my Tory Burch flats. If these professional models can’t do it what hope do I have?

Prada @ Milan Fashion Week


Abby Lee falls at Rodarte
The whole video is 11 minutes long but peep the girl in all black in the back. She did a little two step earlier. I guess she was so nervous that she inevitable fell.

Channel Iman at Peter Som
And my favorite model Channel makes a grand entrance

Classic fashion Road Kill
Naomi Campbell circa 1993

Take a bow models.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails