Friday, June 5, 2009

Cheap Vs. Cute

I am a Maid of Honor in my friends wedding and need to buy shoes ASAP. The dress is hot pink and we are all wearing silver accessories. I am also on a TIGHT budget but willing to spend a little more if the shoe is hot-date worthy. I found two workable shoes, the first from Payless for $19.99! and the second which I think is very sexy from Piperlime.com but not sure if i'd honestly wear it again. What do you think?

Payless 19.99
This fierce sandal features a daring strappy silhouette in metallic snake-print, an adjustable strap for a good fit and a 3.75" stiletto heel. Padded footbed for comfort. Manmade materials.


Nina Shoe $89 Piperlime.com
Evening sandal. Stone embellishments. Adjustable ankle-strap closure, 3" satin-covered heel
Synthetic outsole, Upper: 100% satin

1 comment:

Ivory wedding shoes said...

These are so cute! Great for going out at night.

Related Posts with Thumbnails